We're an exciting bunch. We haven't updated the blog in a while, but I'm sure you've been able to keep up with us in Star Tracks and Us Weekly. We're always up to exciting stuff and doing crazy things. The papparazi follow us everywhere. Here's an inside peek at our wild and crazy Friday night. You think you know...but you have no idea.
3:24 - Celebrating Winnie's 4th birthday with a McDonald's hamburger.
3:42 - Home with Mommy! Let the fun begin!
3:49 - Bouncing in the bouncing thing. The bouncing thing has limited utility.
3:50 - Eleanor needs a little boost to bounce to her full potential.
3:59 - Winnie struggles with feeling neglected now that Ellie is in the picture. Every once in a while I let her sit on my lap so she loves us again.
4:21 - "I'm laying on my back. This is exciting." -Eleanor
5:28 - Hanging out with Grandma Thorpe.
5:58 - Lecturing to Mommy and Grandma about the dangers of continued consumption of fossil fuels. Or babbling and drooling.
6:17 - Planning a fishing trip with Grandpa Thorpe.
6:35 - Beginning the progression to naked time.
6:35 - Almost there...
6:36 - Naked time!!!
6:36 - Working on rolling over.
7:04 - Post-bathtime with Dad. If it were up to Emily the caption for this picture would be "Bathtime."
7:48 - Having a nightcap with Grandma.
After Eleanor went to bed Emily and I drank all the liquor in the house, dragged the couch onto the front lawn, and set it on fire. I told you we were wild and crazy.
2 comments:
So glad there's new pictures posted! Did you skip the Superbowl to work on the blog?
I'm sorry, I just spit beer out of my nose on the line, "The bouncing thing has limited utility." Let me clean that up....there...
Glad to find yer blog! I look forward to reading more!
Peace,
Justin
Post a Comment