Friday, February 22, 2008

My tribute to Emily

Cincinnati Public Schools are closed today which means I don't have work.  I do get the pleasure of going to the PsyD program's orientation day and telling all the eager young applicants about how wonderful life is when you are a graduate student at Xavier.  Some highlights I'll be sure to mention:

1.  More reading then you could ever possibly complete.
2.  The constant fear that the faculty will figure out what a schmuck you are and give you the boot.
3.  The pleasure of completing a dissertation.
4.  That guy on the third floor of Elet Hall who I always make eye contact with when I go up there to poop.

Graduate school = awesome.  It's so awesome that I would be completely screwed without Emily helping me through it.  Here is my video tribute to Emily.  There are a few things to keep in mind when viewing this video:

1.  This is my first attempt at adding music.
2.  Pretend that Emily has green eyes.  It makes the song choice better.
3.  Emily is very cute.




Trivia question of the day - Who sings this song?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pete Yorn (who wouldn't know that!) Nice try at trivia Dr. Andy-but really...?

Orr Family said...

I love the video addition!! I still haven't quite figured it out myself. All of the videos are quite hilarious. But my favorite is this most recent one!