Thursday, February 7, 2008

My new favorite picture

I really like this picture.  It makes me smile.  I haven't had a chance to get a print made so I wanted to post it online so I can look at it when I'm at school.  

L to R: Winnie's butt, Dad wearing a bunny towel, Eleanor, diaper champ

SFKA Question of the Day - What is your favorite picture of Eleanor that we have posted so far?

5 comments:

Christy said...

My fav Eleanor pic so far has been the naked-arms out-flying pose! Its a classic.

Pizzablog said...

This probably goes without saying, but it would have to be the one of her in overalls! I think Eleanor is bring them back...

Liz said...

I happen to love naked baby photos, no specific one, but as long as she's smiling and nude...those buns are just so "pinchable" (is it ok that I say this online??)

Unknown said...

I could say something worse than what liz said, but i don't want to get arrested again.

Joe Merchant said...

This one. It has all the classic elements...