Thursday, February 28, 2008

Act I...

Scene: The Sweeney's computer room; late afternoon. Andy and Eleanor are sitting at the computer desk.

Andy: Should we make a video?

Eleanor: [Says nothing; is unable to speak]

Andy: [Opens iMovie and accesses in-monitor video camera] Look Ellie, there we are!

Eleanor: [Looks at monitor, chews on hands]

Emily: [Enters the room while eating a bowl of cereal] What are you doing?

Andy: [Says nothing; turns around and has Eleanor punch Emily in the stomach repeatedly]

Eleanor: [Smiles and drools]

Emily: [Smiles and drools]

Andy: [Giggles with delight; has Eleanor kick and headbutt Emily]

Emily: [In troll voice] STOP IT!!! [In normal voice] I look stupid.

Andy: [looks at Eleanor]

Eleanor: [nods in agreement]

Scene ends.


Delightful question of the day - Would you like this scene to be made into a movie?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Who wouldn't?

Liz said...

definitely...YES

Joe Merchant said...

How Spielbergean!

Pizzablog said...

I'd like to see that too! Is Eleanor's name spelled with an 'e' on the end sometimes?