Monday, February 18, 2008

Our third first attempt at posting a video

This posting video stuff sucks.  I only wish I had studied media production in college so I would have a better understanding of how to put video on our blog...oh, I did.  In my defense, the mass communication department was still using reel-to-reel and VHS when I took the production class.  Plus, there is apparently some sort of compatibility issue with Macs and Sony camcorders.   

All of that aside, here is a small glimpse into our world.  Here are some important things to keep in mind when viewing this video:

1.  Eleanor and I like to wear hats while she is eating.
2.  Emily has a poor understanding of developmental milestones.
3.  I am awesome.




Super thoughtful question of the day - What would you like us to post video of Eleanor doing?

4 comments:

Sweendog said...

Dude...you have a mac. Everything is easy on a mac. Just cut up your movies in iMovie, upload it with iUploader and drink an iHudy while you are waiting...

Unknown said...

Anytime that Ellie is talking... way too cute!

Liz said...

I can't believe she's eating "solid" foods now. Where is the time going!?

Unknown said...

i'd like to see a video of ellie boxing another baby. or just smiling and giggling.