The world famous author and speaker Scott Ginsberg made an appearance in Cincinnati a few weeks ago. For those of you who don't know Scott, he wears a nametag all day, every day. He has turned his nametag wearing into quite a successful business. I can't quite explain how he has managed to do this so you should check his website to learn more about it.
Scott teaching Eleanor the finer points of approachability.
Scott with our daughter, Scott.
Eleanor showing off her front porch.
Scott also has a blog. He ends each post with a thought provoking statement and question to get people to post comments. It seems like a fun little exercise, so I think I'll give it a try. Please play along, I don't want to feel like a dork. It might be fun.
SFKA Question of the Day - What movie star should play Eleanor in a movie about her life? Who would play Emily, me, yourself?
5 comments:
Eleanor - Emma Watson
Emily - Carrie Anne Moss
Andy - John Krasinski
Scott G - Sean Connery
Oh, the pressure...
Ellie--Dakota Fanning (I know some find her annoying, but I think she's really cute!)
Emily--Charlize Theron
Andy--Pee Wee Herman
Liz--Catherine Zeta Jones
Eleanor: Alexis Bleidel
Emily: Sarah Michelle Gellar
Andy: David Boreanaz
Andy - Patrick Swayze
Emily - Jennifer Garner
Eleanor - Miley Cyrus
Kendal - Jamie Lynn Spears
Betsy - Dolly Parton
This is fun!
Eleanor - Kate Blanchette
Emily - Alicia Silverstone
Andy - LL Cool J
Winnie- Comet (from Full House)
Rob - Pauley Shore
Post a Comment