Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Some pictures of some stuff

I'm trying really hard to think of something funny to say.  It isn't coming to me because I have a stomach ache and I might need to use it.  That's what the youngsters are calling it these days.

Kid:  Mr. Andy, I gotta use it!
Me:  Please do so.

I wonder if we will teach Eleanor to use it or to go to the bathroom.  These are the things all parents must consider in raising their child.  Another important thing for parents to consider is feeding their children.  This is something Emily and I decided we would do long ago.  Food promotes growth in children.  Recently we started feeding Eleanor rice cereal.  She seems to like it pretty well.  Whenever I feed her I make sure both of us are wearing hats.  I'm not sure why, I just think it's funny.  Brian and Megan are curious to see if she will end up salivating when I put the hat on her.  That sure would give me something interesting to talk about at school.  Enjoy the pictures.  

Rice cereal = delicious

This stuff is messy.

We wear hats when we eat at our house.
Finally a picture of Eleanor and Grandma Sweeney.  Grandpa Sweeney must have been out of town.

B thinks he's funny but Ellie isn't amused.

HA HA HA!!! MY DAD IS FUNNY!!!


My dad turned 55 on Sunday, which means in a year he will turn 56, which means in a year I will turn 30.  Nice.  We went over to my parents house for a delicious meal that I'm still full from eating three days later.  Eleanor isn't big enough for a high chair yet so we had to be creative with where she sits at the table.

I don't need any salad.

The center of attention (again).

Eleanor:  "Happy birthday, Grandpa!"
Grandpa Sweeney:  "Oh my, it's a baby!"
Eleanor:  "Calm down, we've already met."
Grandpa Sweeney:  "I have several patents."
Eleanor:  "I know."

Questionable question of the day - Do you like movies about gladiators?

3 comments:

Christy said...

You've really outdone yourself with these last couple postings Andy!

Unknown said...

does anyone else think dad's shirt might be unbuttoned just a little too low?

Andy said...

Maybe just a little.