Cicakblog: Wally, can I offer you any Dr. Chek?

Wally: [stretching out in the Wally Szczerbiak chair] Oh, can I have one? Pretty please?
Cicakblog: [brings a tall glass of Dr. Chek to Wally] There you go pal. Do you want to watch the new Korn documentary I just picked up?
Wally: Sure. What's it called?
Cicakblog: It's called "Freaks on Leashes: The Korn Story."

Wally: [nodding approvingly] Sounds good, pop that sucker in.
[Cicakblog and Wally sit down and watch the documentary, featuring "Freak on a Leash" and all of Korn's other hit songs; as the movie ends, Wally stands up]
Cicakblog: I'm kind of hungry.
Wally: Me too. I was thinking about getting a cherry turnover from Arby's.

Cicakblog: That sounds good.
Wally: I'm going to run down the street and get us some turnovers.
Cicakblog: While you're doing that, I'll make us a round of mimosas.
Wally: That sounds like a good plan. I'll be back in a minute. [Wally leaves and Cicakblog goes into the kitchen to prepare mimosas. Seconds later Cicakblog hears the door open and close]
Cicakblog: Hey, that was fast...[trails off as Cicakblog sees Sweeneyblog walk in the front door sweating profusely; Sweeneyblog is wearing ski pants, a sweatshirt, hat, and gloves on a 90 degree day] Sweeneyblog Dog, what's up?
Sweeneyblog: [says nothing; takes off pants and sits on Wally's chair; reads issue of Us Weekly; gets up and leaves without saying a word]
Wally: [returning to Cicakblog's house] Bad news. They were out of cherry so I had to get apple.
[scene ends]
Question of the day, a-hole - Just who do you think you are?
No comments:
Post a Comment