Miesenblog: Hey Sweeneyblog...great to see you...what are you doing here?
Sweeneyblog: [dressed in Olympic track singlet and ski goggles] Oh just, going for a little run. Say, can I see that remodeled bathroom I've heard so much about?
Miesenblog: Sure...come on in...[Miesenblog leads Sweeneyblog down the hall to a beautifully remodeled bathroom]...this is our bathroom...what do you think?

Sweeneyblog: This looks really nice. Say, I've been running for a while. Can I use this bathroom?
Miesenblog: Sure.
Sweeneyblog: Thanks. [Sweeneyblog closes and locks the door, takes off singlet, removes the toilet tank lid, sits on the toilet tank and proceeds to upper deck Miesenblog. Sweeneyblog replaces the toilet tank and exits the bathroom without washing hands].
Miesenblog: It's so great to see you...I was just making some grilled cheese and potato salad...would you like to stay for lunch?
Sweeneyblog: [Enthusiastically shaking Miesenblog's hand] Sorry, gotta run. [Starts jogging down the road].
Miesenblog: It was good seeing you...have a nice run!
[Scene ends]
Question of the day with attitude - What are you looking at? [spits on ground and scowls]
1 comment:
Miesenblog is embarrassed for Sweeneyblog. While Sweeneyblog was seen going into Miesenblog's bathroom wearing a singlet, it appears that Sweeneyblog forgot to put the singlet back on after upper decking Miesenblog. Therefore, after enthusiatically shaking Miesenblog's hand, Sweeneyblog starting jogging down the road wearing nothing but ski goggles. Sweeneyblog is also a fool for passing up a Miesenblog grilled cheese.
Post a Comment