Friday, August 22, 2008

Eleanor taking what she wants with no regard for others

Winnie has been spoiled for far too long. Eleanor has decided that not only will she take all of Winnie's attention, but she will also take her bed. You should all get used to this kind of behavior because Eleanor loves theft. And cruelty. And taking the last piece of pizza.


Marking her new territory by leaving a book in Winnie's bed.

This bed smells like a stupid dog.

Trying to fart on you through the computer screen.

What are you d-bags looking at?

I love Jean Schmidt.

I'll tell you what, Eleanor is really getting into her new "bad guy" persona. For so long the fans expected us to fight for truth, justice, and the American way. No more.

Arrogant question of the week - Do you feel bad about not being as good as us?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ben and I are still plotting revenge for your previous post (and Voreblog is still recovering from its wounds...) but I can't resist a post that includes Jean Schmidt. You know what she loves? Hair bows! Just like Ellie!