Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Episode I: Turning Heel

Scene: Taping of Monday Night RAW at the Cincinnati Gardens. Mike "The Barber" Cicak is hosting his weekly segment, The Barber Shop.

Mike: Welcome to The Barber Shop. My next guests have been at odds since Voreblog allowed their cat, Scooter, to make sweet love to Sweeneyblog's dog, Winnie. Tonight, we set things straight in front of all you fans. [makes fist bumping motion to the crowd; crowd erupts in applause]. Please welcome, Voreblog and Sweeneyblog.

[Voreblog and Sweeneyblog enter the arena to "Shiny Happy People" playing over the PA. Voreblog smiles and waves to the crowd; Sweeneyblog sneers and makes a mean face].

Mike: [gives Voreblog a fist bump; attempts to give Sweeneyblog a fist bump, but is denied] OK guys, you used to be friends, but lately things have been rocky. What's up with that?

Sweeneyblog: I'll tell you what, Mike the Barber, up until recently I would have trusted Voreblog with my life. But ever since it let that scoundrel of a cat have horizontal kissy face with Winnie, I've been a little pissy. Plus, you get all the attention from dailydrool.com and you don't even have a basset hound. It's MY DOG!!!

Mike: How 'bout it, Voreblog?

Voreblog: I'm sorry, it was an honest mistake. Scooter and Winner were drinking some wine and watching Love Actually and one thing led to another...I'm really sorry.

Mike: Sounds like an honest mistake. Do you accept the apology, Sweeneyblog?

[Voreblog extends hand in friendship as crowd roars; Sweeneyblog looks around arena slowly before taking Voreblog's hand and pulling it in for a hug as the crowd explodes; "Shiny Happy People" plays again over the PA].

Mike: How 'bout that everyone? Voreblog and Sweeneyblog! [Mike leaves the stage]

[Sweeneyblog raises Voreblog's hand in victory...and then unleashes the dreaded Poco de Gato kick right to Voreblog's face!!! Voreblog drops like a rock]

Sweeneyblog: [picking up Voreblog by the hair] Give this message to Scooter T!!! [Throws Voreblog headfirst through a plate glass window; crowd gasps in horror]

Sweeneyblog: Let all the other baby blogs take notice! I am not the nice guy anymore! I have turned heel! Watch your back, you never know who Sweeneyblog will attack next! [Drops the microphone and leaves the stage as "Freak on a Leash" plays over the PA]

[Mike "The Barber" Cicak returns]

Mike: Get out of here Sweeneyblog, that's not cool. Voreblog, are you OK?

Voreblog: [head bleeding and mumbling] Ugh, what happened? Oh, Vincent D'Onofrio, is that you?

[Scene ends]

So we have decided to turn bad, or heel, as they say in wrestling. Prepare for pictures of Eleanor being mean and cruel to others. Also, click here if you'd like video of our attack on Voreblog. We are wearing a black leather jacket with no shirt under it. Voreblog is wearing a red shirt. I don't know how to describe what Mike is wearing. It starts getting good at 4:55.

Heelish question of the day - Are you ready for a butt kicking?

No comments: