Davisblog: [Sculpting a Maple tree and listening to National Public Radio] This tree is going to be the best tree ever when I'm finished. [A few more snips]

Davisblog: There, that looks great.
[Sweeneyblog, wearing a fur coat and galoshes, walks onto Davisblog's lawn carrying a camera and a covered plate]
Sweeneyblog: Hello, I'm Sweeneyblog. Welcome to the blog neighborhood. [Sweeneyblog hands Davisblog the camera it is carrying] I found this on the ground by your car.
Davisblog: Oh, thanks. I'm a picture blog so I really need this camera.
Sweeneyblog: I also wanted to bake you some cookies to welcome you to the neighborhood. [hands Davisblog a plate of freshly baked cookies]

Davisblog: Thanks, that's really nice of you. [Davisblog takes a cookie and starts eating] Would you like one?
Sweeneyblog: No thanks.
Davisblog: [chewing thoughtfully] These cookies have a unique taste I can't quite put my finger on.
Sweeneyblog: My friend Rustblog came over last night and helped me make them. He added a secret ingredient.
Davisblog: What is the secret ingredient?
Sweeneyblog: The secret ingredient is...FEATHERS!!!

[scene ends]
Returning question of the week - Did you miss us?
3 comments:
oh andy. i was so hoping you were going to turn good. and no, i didn't miss you and this unicorn tomfoolery. I miss pictures of your darling daughter. but, on the upside, thanks for welcoming me to the blog neighborhood..
I hope Davisblog is listening to WMUB!! ;)
we missed you so much it hurts- literally - right in the groin.
Post a Comment