Monday, March 31, 2008

A look back: Easter 2008

Pictures of Easter aren't really breaking news because it happened over a week ago.  I would have posted them sooner, but I'm up to my you-know-what in school garbage.  That's right, my elbows.  Here is Easter 2008... in pictures.


Eleanor's first Easter basket.
Eleanor, look to your right. Andy, make a stupid face. Perfect.
Emily's caption idea:  "Sunglasses time"
Eleanor: Who is this guy?
Charlie Donovan:  That must be Cerrano.  He defected from Cuba.
Eleanor:  Uh, isn't this the Easter Bunny?
Charlie Donovan:  Vaughn's been looking good out there today.
Rachel Phelps:  Don't worry, he'll blow it.
Blue eyes outnumber brown. Victory for Eleanor and Daddy.
I WANT A CHICKEN POT PIE NOW!!!
This is not how we treat our Easter basket.
I give up.
More sunglasses time.
Aunt Megan saves the day by reminding us of the true meaning of Easter.  She's like a real life Charlie Brown.


Easter task of the day - Describe Easter in three words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eggs

Grass

Jesus

but mainly grass