Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hello again, Cicaks!!!

You may remember Mike from the time I pistol whipped him.  Mike suggested that if he were to have a little boy, he and Eleanor should date.  Ha ha ha.  I'm still laughing.  Mike has healed nicely since then and despite my warnings, has moved his plan of having a child into Phase 2: Pregnancy.  He and Gail stopped by the other day so he could practice feeding a real live baby.    
We had to keep telling Mike not to eat all the rice cereal.  He really liked it.  

House rule: you must wear a hat when feeding Eleanor.

Eleanor:  You got this stuff all over my face.
Mike:  [smiles and offers a fist-bump]
Eleanor:  [shakes head in disgust; bumps fists]


Rugged question of the day - Does Mike look good in a cowboy hat?

3 comments:

Liz said...

Yee-Haw, yeah he does!

Orr Family said...

Mike was born to wear a cowboy hat...And I just have to comment on how adorable eleanor is. She is just amazingly cute! I can't wait to see her again!

Brown Family said...

okay the hat thing made us laugh out loud. twice. :) your baby is going to turn out either really really cool, or really really weird... we hope she's weird ;)