The outing was organized by Mike and Gail. Mike has said over and over how much he enjoys reading the blog and how he laughs out loud reading it. He has even recommended it to his parents, who also check regularly. I think he might be easily amused, but it's nice to hear someone is enjoying this. Over the course of the evening we talked about having and raising kids and Mike mentioned it would be funny if he and Gail had a boy who dated Eleanor one day. Everyone had a laugh at that idea until I reached into my coat pocket, pulled out my nickel-plated 45, and proceeded to pistol whip him for about ten minutes. Mmmmm, pistol whip. Apparently Mike didn't get the memo about Ellie not dating until five years after I die.

Disclaimer: I did not actually pistol whip Mike.
No comments:
Post a Comment