Thursday, November 8, 2007

A collection of pictures with no connection!!!

I wish I had a story. I really wish I did. A few kind people have mentioned that they've read the blog and thought my stories were really funny. It's wonderful knowing people have enjoyed the bullcrap I've posted on here and it probably doesn't hurt that I have pictures of an adorable baby to go with my rambling. It's hard, but I'll do my best.

Last Friday we went to Molly Malone's with B for dinner. Apparently Eleanor loves Irish pubs because she slept the entire time. She must find noisy restaurants relaxing because she has slept every time we've taken her someplace for dinner. While we were at Molly Malone's some girl got naked and then we found 50 bucks. Actually, this didn't happen. I was just trying to make the story better.

After dinner we went to visit Great Grandma and Grandpa Clark. Apparently Grandma and Grandpa Clark are converting their house to a sauna because it was somewhere around 150 degrees in their house. Ellie didn't seem to mind the heat thought. Here are some pictures of the adorableness:

Great Grandma and Grandpa Clark.
Yes, my shirt is pink. Want to fight about it?
Emily's sister Molly was in town this past weekend from California. As Emily said, Molly works at the Hyatt in Anaheim. If you're ever there and need extra chocolates on your pillow, she's the girl to talk to. On Sunday we had brunch with the Thorpe family to celebrate Molly being in town. Eric and Great Grandpa Hartzell were able to come in also.

Great Grandpa Hartzell. He's an old pro at great grandchildren at this point.

Papa A-hole and Grandma Thorpe. I swear he made up the name himself.

If you look at any extended Sweeney family picture, the men look like their lining up in a wall before a penalty kick. Everyone has their hand in front of their crotches to keep from getting and unsuspecting slap in the balls. I don't like it, it's just the way my family is. After brunch, Joe and Kathy decided to get a family picture to send out at the holidays. Take a look. I clearly forgot which family I was with.

The Thorpes. I was afraid Grandpa was going to punch me in the nuts.

Taking a nap with Grandma Thorpe.

Come home and see me soon, Aunt Molly.

Captivated by the spinning birds.

I think Mommy tooted.

No comments: