Monday, November 12, 2007

Tummy time at Xavier

Two weeks ago Emily and Eleanor came down to school to have lunch with me between classes. After Eleanor ate she gave me a special present to wear on my shirt for the rest of the day! It was so thoughtful. We had a while between classes so we decided to do a little impromptu tummy time. These pictures are generously provided by Lesly, who decided that watching Ellie flail around on the ground was more fun than studying during our break.


Slowly working our way towards the rattling thing.

Almost there.
Great success! High five!

Telling Ellie how proud I am of her.

1 comment:

Pizzablog said...

I haven't had a chance to check the blog until today and just spent the past hour reading it... serously Andy and Emily, you should write a book! It makes me laugh out loud! I'm excited for more entertaining stories! I can't wait to meet Ellie next week!