Monday, November 19, 2007
Our First Play Date!
Ellie and I had our first play date on Friday. Our friend Liz and her daughter Stella were kind enough to invite us over. Stella was mobile and fun to watch. Ellie was stationary and mainly what Stella was interested in. For our first play date, I would say we did very well. Thanks to Liz for the great pictures!
"Pretty in Pink" is what I like to call this one. Liz took this picture of Ellie, and I just really loved it.
I promise my daughter's eyes are not always crossed. She is getting better at keeping them straight. Apparently the eye-crossing was inherited from Mommy - I knew I'd give her something good.
Stella and Ellie having a good time. Stella loved touching Ellie; I think she thought she was a toy for her. Either way, it was super cute!
Hooray! It was a successful play date! Thanks Liz and Stella.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment