Monday, March 17, 2008

A celebratory dialogue


Mike: We're having a boy! I can't wait until he and Eleanor go on a date!

Andy: You know how this will end, don't you?

Mike: I'm not worried, I love pistol whip.


Congratulations Gail and Mike.  Your son will always be welcome in our house.  Unless he tries to date Eleanor. 

Protective question of the day - Am I being overprotective? Do you think I overreact to things? Do you? I don't think so. Do you have a problem with how I'm raising my daughter? WANT TO GO OUTSIDE AND TALK ABOUT IT?  [flips over desk, spits on the ground]

1 comment:

Not A Banana said...

Dear Andy, where did your hair go?
You and Em have a beautiful baby girl.
And you can never be too overprotective of a beautiful baby girl that will have boys chasing her from age 4 and up.