Maura turned 5 months old yesterday - can't believe it. She's doing so well. She's becoming a pro at turning from her back to her stomach. The funny thing is she hates to be on her stomach, so she loves rolling and then gets so angry. Who thought someone being so angry could be so cute?! Here are some pictures since the last time I wrote.
We are beginning to count down the days until we return to Cincinnati. We close on our new house at the end of this month, and then the moving process will begin during June. In the meantime, we continue to find ways to pass the time up here, including making brownies, going to the park, playing outside, and other fun shenanigans.
Trying to make sure I get plenty of pictures of Maura - so she doesn't think her sister used them all up.
Ellie trying out a head band. She's finally starting to grow some hair - hooray!
There really are not any pictures of me with Maura, so I made Andy take some of us.
Guess who wanted to join in?!
Maura trying out squash for the first time. She liked it - she prefers baby food to the cereal. She's a little bit of a picky eater, but she continues to be cute while doing so!
Yea, another picture of me with my daughter.
We usually have a Sunday dinner with our neighbors, Stu and Lane. Maura is continuing the tradition of being a centerpiece to the meal. She loved it - the center of attention - who wouldn't?
We had to say goodbye to our babysitter up here, as she is going home to Dayton for the summer. Bye, Mollie, thanks for being a great sitter!
Making brownies. Ellie's job was to lick the spoon. She's quite proud of her role.
Can you find Maura? She's camouflaging amongst the toys.
Ellie loves to have her picture taken, so here you go. Our oldest daughter, we're finding out, is a giant. When we go to the park, people are shocked when I say she's 2 1/2. I'm pretty sure I will be the shortest in our family, excluding Winnie, of course.
Again, Eleanor wanted her picture taken. We have a half-up pony-tail...yes, this is what excites me these days.Happy Mother's Day to all of you out there. The more I do this job, the more I realize it's a very hard but rewarding job. I just wish could do half as good a job as my and Andy's moms - what great examples!
No comments:
Post a Comment