Thanks for visiting, Kloesz Family!
Updates on the girls:
Maura had her 4 month check up last week, and she is doing great. She ways 14 lbs 2 oz and is 25 inches long. That means she's in the 75% for weight and 75-90% for height, right around Eleanor's stats for the same time (maybe a little smaller). She is so close to rolling over from her back to her stomach. She hates tummy time right now, so I don't really push it. She is starting to giggle a little - not very consistent, but I love trying to get it out of her.
Eleanor (I hope I don't jinx this) is in the midst of really great potty-training. We are almost sure we will only have one child in diapers consistently in the near future. Eleanor has gotten good at telling anyone who will listen that "I just went pee-pee on the potty!" Hey, it's working, so sorry to all of you strangers who will hear from our daughter about her BM's and urination schedules.
Maura had her 4 month check up last week, and she is doing great. She ways 14 lbs 2 oz and is 25 inches long. That means she's in the 75% for weight and 75-90% for height, right around Eleanor's stats for the same time (maybe a little smaller). She is so close to rolling over from her back to her stomach. She hates tummy time right now, so I don't really push it. She is starting to giggle a little - not very consistent, but I love trying to get it out of her.
Eleanor (I hope I don't jinx this) is in the midst of really great potty-training. We are almost sure we will only have one child in diapers consistently in the near future. Eleanor has gotten good at telling anyone who will listen that "I just went pee-pee on the potty!" Hey, it's working, so sorry to all of you strangers who will hear from our daughter about her BM's and urination schedules.
No comments:
Post a Comment