Monday, April 12, 2010

Beach Bunnies

We've been pretty busy over the last month or so, and you will have 3 new posts coming your way because of that!! Pretty exciting, I know. First off, the girls and I (Emily) went to Sanibel, FL with my parents and sister for a week. Junior was able to come down for a short while too. Andy was stuck in Cleveland working...boo!

Before we left, I finally got a picture of Maura after a bath and Eleanor, of course, needed to jump in there too.
Sister Time!


In these 2 pictures you will see the love of Eleanor's life right now, our neighbor Stu. He is a nice, young Englishman, with whom Ellie is smitten. One day, Ellie looked at Andy and said, "Daddy, I love Stu." So cute.

Giving Stu a big hug!
*We think the accent has something to do with it. She loves Aunt Ania's Polish accent also, and when Junior talks to her in Spanish, she just giggles.

Walking the shell-filled beaches of Sanibel with Papa.

Eleanor's glorious smile and her purple crocs.


I found these shirts because I felt people might get confused as to who is who.

Swimming with Papa in the pool was Eleanor's absolute favorite thing to do. That's all she talked about. Papa was great at teaching her basics, so that by the end of the week she was floating (with a life jacket on) and jumping in with no help, and learning basic CPR.


Chillin' at the pool with Aunt Molly and Papa.


Mimi and Maura spent a lot of time together at what Ellie called "Mimi's condo." Maura ended up loving the pool and just people-watching. She's a very content and easy-going girl.

Yea, Junior was able to be with us for a short while, and Maura enjoyed reading the paper with him in the morning over a nice, hot cup of coffee. What can I say, she's not a morning person.


Mimi and her girls!


I'm running out of captions for these type of pictures - Florida Time!


Maura loving the pool and sunshine.


Here is one attempt at floating on her back. Synchronized swimming is in her future.


Yeah, I'm pretty awesome.

Stay tuned for more exciting adventures of the Sweeney Sisters!

1 comment:

Journey said...

Oh my gosh!! They are growing so fast! And they are absolutely beautiful! Looks like you all had a great time :)