A Maura update - she is doing very well. She is smiling and happy all the time. She has reached the point where she is consistently sleeping through the night (if I didn't just jinx myself). And she loves her big sister and TV as you will see in one of the pictures. She has been such a blessing and a bright light in our lives when we're surrounded by snow and nowhere to go. And today is the eve of her 3 month birthday. I can't believe it's only been 3 months (in a good way) because it feels like she's been a part of our family the whole time!
Anyway, here are some pictures of those big events...actually we did do something. We took Ellie to Sesame Street Live to see Elmo and all of his friends, because first and foremost we care about Elmo. It was funny because Andy and I thought we were out on the town for the evening (along with one child). Andy looked at me at one point and said, "I never knew how easy just one kid is." And we both laughed because it felt like a cinch. We then proceeded to take our daughter out to eat to a place called "The Pub" - that's right - we took our 2 yr. old there. We did call ahead to ask if kids ever come in and if they have a kids' menu. We really wanted to sit in a restaurant that felt somewhat grown-up and where we could enjoy a good beer. They answered yes to both, so we didn't feel as stupid when we walked in and in fact saw a baby and one other child. What can we say, that was almost a date out for us.
So, as you can see, we're livin' it up in the Cleve-land!
This was Saturday morning, where Andy and Maura were cuddled up. I kept trying to get Maura to look at the camera but she was way too into what was on TV.
3 comments:
How long has Grizzly Adams lived at our house? I look like a shithead.
I was thinking more along the lines of a Lumberjack.
I realize the irony of my next sentence, but:
Lets watch the language, shall we?
I agree, Dr. Bruewer, but sometimes you need to call a spade a spade.
Post a Comment