We apologize for not updating more. Things have been pretty busy with parenting and school and the occasional meal or nap. I've tried posting several times over the past few weeks and couldn't get anything to post. I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but I like to think I would be able to figure out how to post some pictures on a blog. I was wrong. We finally had Brian come over today to take a look at our computer. His diagnosis: crappy cable modem. After returning it to Time Warner for a new modem, things seem to be running much better.
Now that we have the computer kinks worked out, let's talk about young Eleanor. She has been doing wonderful in adjusting to life outside the womb. Emily is behind me reading as I type this. I just asked what she wanted me to say about Ellie. Here are her highlights:
-She and Winnie are getting along well.
-She is a good eater and pooper.
-She makes very funny faces, especially when she's pooping.
Wow. She makes our little angel sound pretty awesome. In addition to all of her pooping activities, she also has come up with a new game. It's called throw-up on dad. She is amazing at it, a future hall of famer. Ellie is also starting to track us visually, which is pretty cool to watch. Here are a some pictures from the past few weeks.
Ellie's first bath. I made sure this was a waist up shot.
We're not sure if we like the tub.
Emily's caption idea: "Bathtime"
Drying off in our lamb towel. It's made from real lamb.
The camera flash surprised us.

Four generations of Sweeneys.

It looks like one generation is grabbing another generation's crotch.

Meeting Great Grandma Sweeney.

Ellie! Emily! Couch! Adorable!

So awake!
1 comment:
YEA! I've been waiting for SO LONG! I swear, I check the blog everyday and most days more than once. So, thank you for the update! Love it! Can't wait to see Miss Ellie again soon!
Post a Comment