New best friends.
We have so many Halloween clothes that Ellie will have to change 3 times a day for the next week to wear them all.
Funny faces during tummy time.
I'm so advanced.
Friday, October 26, 2007
As promised...
Ellie likes to throw up on me. Her poop also smells bad. Having said that, we have been pretty lucky in the bodily discharge department...up until last night. I was getting the tub ready while Emily got Ellie undressed. I could hear Emily walking down the stairs when all of a sudden she shouts out, "Oh my God! Andy! Help!" I ran into the hallway and looked up the stairs to see a geyser of poop coming out of my beautiful daughter. There was poop all over the steps and Emily's shirt. It brought back awful memories of a night in Des Moines. I quickly took Ellie and placed her in the bathtub. She didn't poop in the tub, but she continued to fart which made the water bubble like a jacuzzi. We were finally hit by the exploding poop bug. Good times. Despite the exploding poop, young Eleanor has also been hard at work being cute. I'm assuming any cuteness she displays is from Emily because right now I look like Grizzly Adams ugly brother who hasn't hit puberty yet. My beard project is not going well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment