Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Maura is Two Weeks Old!

So, Maura is two weeks old today, and I am finally getting around to a post. These are a little bit harder with two kids to take care of now. Here's an update of what 's been going on - the Cliff Notes version:
1. Maura is a great baby - sleeps well, eats well, looks super cute all the time

2. Ellie is still a great big sister - she loves Maura so much and gets excited every time she sees her. Plus, she still says funny things that make us laugh, even when we're supposed to be irritated.

3. Ellie knows the entire schedule to the kids shows on PBS. Yep, she's watching a lot of TV. For those of you shaking your head right now, all I can say is that we're in survival mode.

4. Andy and I are very tired all the time. This would be the reason why there aren't that many posts yet and why at least one of is crabby at any point in time. It's a good crabby but, yes, two is more than one (that's a profound statement).

5. I'm super blessed to have such beautiful girls to call my own.

Below you will see pictures and all of the captions have a theme.

Cute little feet time.

Maura time. My beautiful 2 week old Maura!

Maura time again!

Christmas time! All of us have stockings now - it was at least exciting for me.

Wearing Aunt Megan's shoes time.

Sister time.
Yes, they are already matching; thanks to their grandmas.

Being gentle with Maura time.

Ellie's fashion time.

Baking cookies time.


Sleepy time...which is pretty much all the time for me and Andy.

2 comments:

Liz said...

How did that happen!? 2 weeks, I mean? How has that much time passed already!? YIKES!!
Everyone looks so happy. Get your sleep...and some TV is just fine...even a lot of it. Ellie and Stella can go over the programming schedules together as we've watched a lot this year too!

Bronwen said...

She is so gorgeous! I love the matching outfits AND Maura definitely has her own new look going on...if you ever want to complain about sleep deprivation to me I will listen, validate, affirm, it is the hardest thing ever...I'm getting nervous!