Monday, November 3, 2008

Bartlet for America

We generally don't talk about politics. First, it's divisive. Tell a group of ten people who you plan on voting for and at least four of them will think you're an ass. Second, it's boring. I would rather talk about your colon than politics. Up until now, we have made a point to never talk about who we vote for publicly, a habit picked up from the late Thomas A. Sweeney. However, this election is kind of a big deal and we thought it would be appropriate to make our endorsement for President of the United States.


In the future, if you're wondering, "Crime. Boy, I don't know." is when I decided to kick your ass.

We would vote for Josiah Bartlet in a heartbeat. Impeccable character, brilliant, hilarious. A wonderful staff of intelligent, hardworking public servants. We would also give serious consideration to voting for Martin Sheen. Unfortunately, we don't have the option of voting for Josiah Bartlet. We do have, for the first time in recent memory, two honorable, palatable candidates. After weighing the issues, Eleanor has made her choice.


Yes, we can.

No comments: