BUT, if his jokes bore you, or you find them stupid and mean...well, this blog just may not be the place for you. I try to help him choose more appropriate wording, but most of the time it just ends up on the blog as a joke, as you can see from previous "conversation posts". Though what Andy claims to have heard from my mouth and what was actually said can be two very different things at times. Anyway, we truly hope everyone enjoys the blog, but I do apologize for any offense my husband might bring.
He at least brings joy to himself and me, most of the time. And one day this blog will give Ellie more explanation into her father's humor and love for her. And I know she'll find him funny too. Andy keeps hoping Ellie ends up with his sense of humor - we'll just have to wait and see!
No comments:
Post a Comment