It's very exciting - Ellie can face forward in the front carrier now. Ellie was helping me clean up while facing forward. She's pretty amazing. Andy is super-excited to take her on walks facing forward now.
Obviously you can see that Ellie is so big that she can make cookies now. She just finished baking all of them and decorating - you can see them in the background. She was exhausted from all of the work that she needed to take a break in Grandma Thorpe's arms.
This is pre-facing forward picture. But she is making dinner with Andy. Here she is cutting up vegetables. These are entralling captions, I know. Yes, we make stuff up about our daughter - just let us enjoy the entertainment that she provides!
Here, you can see that she is quite enamored with her Grandpa Sweeney. I think the two of them are in love. It's a very cute picture.
That's all for now - I'm sure Christmas will bring some good pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment