We are back and don't have much to say. We promise to post more blah blah blah. Seriously, we're doing our best, but will try to do better for you, our loyal readers. In the meantime, here are some pictures from the following events:
1. Random playdate.
2. Random sleepy meal.
3. Maura's baptism.
4. Eleanor's first day of school.
5. I'm trying to learn how to do a ponytail.
6. Eleanor's birthday.
7. The day after Eleanor's birthday.
BOOM!!!
L to R: Orrblog, Cicakblog, Sweeneyblog, Orrblog
Family picture time.

Eleanor's first day of school.

Eleanor in front of her cubby.
Daddy's grade for this ponytail? I want to give it an A for effort but...
VRRROOOOOOMMMMMM!!! F.
"WTF did you do to my hair, daddy?"
Eleanor and Cooper Tinsley. I've got my eye on you, Cooper.
Maura and Mimi Sweeney.
Mimi helping Eleanor open her umbrella ella ella eh eh eh.
The elusive (and previously unfeatured) Damanda.

Just what every toddler needs: roller skates.

The return of the Baby Bjorn winter cover. I am happier than a pig in stuff.
1 comment:
One word: SFKAwesomeness!
Post a Comment