Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Watch Out! Strange sightings!

Beware! Weird things are happening to the Sweeneys.

Drooling, crawling monster is on the loose in our house. Take cover.


No, the camouflage crocs are not the issue here...it's Eleanor's fashion sense. Clearly, when wearing camouflage you never wear polka dots!


Weird, my daughter is telling me to be quiet??? This never happens. She apparently was on the (spoon) phone with Mimi (not sure which one)


What? A baby with hair in our house! Oh, yea, it's not our child, just Maura's friend, Sophia, over for a visit.


Oh, the humanity! Cute babies taking over bathtubs. Save yourselves!!


Biggest shocker yet, Eleanor has joined the army. And as soon as she enlisted her muscles doubled in size. Huuuuuaaaaa!


It's not good when Eleanor has to show the soldiers where to look.
*Totally kidding to any and all veterans or soldiers looking on. We love you and can't imagine doing your job. Thanks for letting Eleanor pretend.





Oh my! A baby with giant feet! Save the children!


Strange - getting a picture of 7 toddlers sitting in one spot. The only explanation: cupcakes!


Urgent warning! If you see this man he will take your baby and walk around with her. He is known to hang out at grocery stores, children's birthday parties, and holiday gatherings. He should be considered sweet and helpful.
But be aware - he will take your children. I think he is called the Baby Bandit.

When babies can't be found, he will hold your toddlers hostage and read them stories. Save your children. Or in my case, Baby Bandit, come entertain my kids!


No, this can't be. The Sweeneys are watching the Reds win a game!!! It's a miracle or the beginning of the end of the world!
*Everyone is wearing their Reds shirt, too.


A baby who clips coupons - that's just strange, yet also helpful. I didn't realize until just a moment ago that Ellie looks possessed or just angry. Yikes.


Finally, I bet you've never seen this before: a baby with a mouthful of teeth??
I'm speechless, mystified, unable to break my gaze!!!



*A word on the post: I apologize. As you can tell, I'm a little loopy while writing this. I can't think of anything normal but I hope you enjoy our cute children and please forgive my terrible writing.

Maura is only 8 months old but has an unusual amount of teeth. It's the first thing most people notice. It's really funny. She is a full-blown crawler and dog bowl retriever. Eleanor is in full-on 3-year old mode with LOTS of opinions. Andy is almost finished with internship and will be returning to us permanently next weekend!! And that's about it, folks. Thanks for continuing to read on, if you actually got this far.

4 comments:

Journey said...

Love the pics! Thanks for sharing! :)

Andy said...

Dear Emily,

Can you post a picture of me where I look like a complete asshole?

Thanks,
Andy

Anonymous said...

This is the greatest thing, besides Andy's guest post of course, I've read in a while. I LOOOOVE Maura's teeth and the feet picture. And I need really good snacks to watch just about any sport but soccer, especially the "big" game.

Anonymous said...

This is the greatest thing, besides Andy's guest post of course, I've read in a while. I LOOOOVE Maura's teeth and the feet picture. And I need really good snacks to watch just about any sport but soccer, especially the "big" game.