Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Rock Band, Potential Boyfriends, New York, Skyline

Alright, so I was lazy and the pictures are not in chronological order, but, too bad, you'll just have to deal with it. Though the documenting has been slow, Eleanor has been on the go, as you can see from the title of this post. Enjoy and try to keep up.

Eleanor is an expert in Rock Band. Andy got a Wii for Christmas, and he immediately went out and bought Rock Band. Since then, we have been poorly attempting the white person over-bite and lack of rhythm. Luckily, we have Eleanor to show us how to really do it. Here she is giving me a lesson.

Eleanor couldn't pass up the opportunity to get a whiff of cologne and farts (Uncle B has a new scent from Abercrombie and Fitch). At the same time, she thought Uncle B could use a few more lessons on the "drums".

He just wasn't getting it, so she called in back up - Cookie Monster. He knows his stuff, and as you can see from the look on Ellie's face, Uncle B's scores improved drastically.

This is Kyle Cicak - see his blog on the right-hand side. He is a boy, which means Eleanor's father doesn't like him. He really doesn't like boys who participate in kissing...and he really gets heated when Eleanor tries to give boys open-mouthed kisses (it's the only way she knows how to at the moment). Note Eleanor's father in the background - appalled.

Eleanor was just trying to welcome her new friend. Gail (Kyle's mother) seems OK with what's taking place, while Andy is crapping his pants at the sight.

All tuckered out from saying hello to each other. Andy left the room in disgust and also to find Kyle's father (Mike) and pistol whip him.

One day before Winter Break ended, we decided to go to Newport Aquarium. Though you can't tell, there are fish in the background. There are also many annoying people too (it was crowded that day).


I'm guessing there were fish somewhere nearby, but I can't tell. I think Eleanor is fascinated by the fact that her father stuck is whole sleeve in the water when trying to pet the sting rays (good one, dad).


In case you wanted to see some sort of blob in the water. Yes, we let our daughter touch blobs.

We had some really cool New Yorkers come to town. This is Rob. He went to college with Andy, and I have been in a wrestling match with him before. I won't say who won. But Rob was showing Eleanor how cool rockers like the singers from Kidz Bop pose for the camera.

Here are Rob and Michelle posing Cincinnati style with Eleanor. Say, "Flying pigs, Skyline, Graeter's, and Montgomery Inn!"

Speaking of Skyline, Andy has been looking forward to taking Eleanor for her first Skyline experience, and so we did. And so poorly did it go over that the only thing she attempted to put in her mouth were the oyster crackers, which I'll give her, are pretty darn good.

Looking at her father, saying, "Yea, right! I don't think so, Dad!!! I think I prefer Goldstar." You can't see it, but Andy's heart cracked at this moment.

Ah, good times. There you go, another post. Stay tuned, though. If we can get it to work, we should have some video for you very soon!

1 comment:

Journey said...

Ellie is so adorable and her little potential boyfriend, Kyle is super-adorable too!!! :) Plus, I don't blame her for falling for him...he has a spiffy car :)